Print Advertising Wardrobe Stylist | CONVERSE China
I worked with Converse China as a print advertising wardrobe stylist on their campaign. I worked closely with the creative director of the company to come up with the wardrobe styling ideas for this particular advertising.
David Jumpa fashion/editorial/commercial photographer shot this campaign. David was going for lifestyle looks and kept the models in action during the whole shoot. He directed them to play with their clothing. I had 4 models to style from ESEE Model Management. Converse has a sporty, comfy style which I mix-matched with trendy pieces from their collection. I used skirts, graphic tees and hats to make their collection stand out. We played with the female model’s makeup as well and added strong lips.
My Responsibilities as a print advertising wardrobe stylist were on this Converse shoot:
- Direct and coordinate all styling and outfitting as needed for editorial and e-commerce
- Work with and coordinate all aspects of this advertising campaign, to include outfitting, hair and make-up and accessorizing.
- Support and communicate with the Creative Director on all shoot and style requests.
- Recommend styling ideas and work with creative team to implement.
- Manage the organization of accessories and clothing in shooting area.
- Ensure accurate efficiency with on set shot lists.
Converse is an American shoe company that primarily produces skating shoes and lifestyle brand footwear and apparel. Founded in 1908, it has been a subsidiary of Nike, Inc. since 2003. During World War II, the company shifted its manufacturing from the public, and instead made footwear for the military.
To see more of my work please visit my portfolio page here: https://lucabuzas.com/porfolio-2/
I frequently post about fashion trends on my Instagram, please visit my print advertising wardrobe stylist page here: https://www.instagram.com/lucabuzas/
To learn more about David Jumpa’s work please visit his website page here: https://www.instagram.com/davidjumpa/