Wardrobe Stylist and Makeup Artist | Interview with Promenad24
As a wardrobe stylist and makeup artist, I had the luck of collaborating with Promenad24 on an interview article. Promenad24 is a Hungarian newspaper and news channel. It was my second time collaborating with them.
My main responsibilities as a hair and makeup artist on set:
- Responsible for the overall design, application, continuity, and care of hair for on-air talent for daily live and taped productions.
- Create and design desired hair look to meet production requirements.
- Accompany talent onto the set, touch up hair between segments, ensuring that continuity is maintained.
- Utilize combs, brushes, and blow dryers to style hair.
- Shape hair to the desired style of the production team.
- Thorough knowledge of hairstyles, hair care products
- Work collaboratively
- Consult with the production team, talent, or guest to establish the desired look for the on-air production.
- Create and apply make-up to meet production requirements.
- Accompany talent onto the set, touch up make-up between segments, ensuring that continuity is maintained.
- Remove make-up as necessary
- Demonstrate strong and proven make-up application skills including techniques to create specific designs for example, corrective and contouring effects.
- Proven skills in glamour/fashion and demonstrated ability to use make-up colors and changing lighting conditions.
As a wardrobe stylist, I’m responsible for making the outfit look its best for the production. Whether I’m working on a film, a television commercial, a reality show, a photoshoot, tv show, or prime time television, as a film wardrobe stylist, I must get the look and feel of the clothing needed for the production that I’m working on.
I had an amazing time giving the interview to Promenad24 as a wardrobe stylist and makeup artist, I hope to create a long-lasting relationship with them in the future.
I constantly post about hair and makeup trends, please visit my wardrobe stylist and makeup artist page here: https://www.instagram.com/lucabuzas/
To see more of my work please visit my portfolio page here: https://lucabuzas.com/porfolio-2/